8.23.2009

Ahhhh! I am so excited to finally have my own blog up and running! I have been aching to do this since last year around this time. I have always said that I am much better communicating in writing than by speaking. My life is too filled with joy and blessings not to share. I praise God for the blessings He has provided me with, one being an ability to express my thoughts and emotions through writing. I literally ache when I have something on my heart I wish to share through writing. I journal in writing almost daily, but this journaling online thing is new territory for me. So here I go....into the world of blogging. Stay tuned. Although I can't promise to update daily, I will promise to update as thoughts are laid on my heart.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails