11.22.2009

fancy it up a bit


Last night we enjoyed a night at home. I am no fancy cook, that's for sure. However, I do enjoy throwing a quick meal together here and there. My "recipe" dinners usually only happen on the weekend or in the summer. The other meals I make are "tried and true" meals that I know we both like and I can whip up easily. Even though it was Saturday night, I wasn't in the mood to cook anything fancy....so we had a simple dinner (I mean a shells and cheese kinda night....). However, I was in the mood to fancy it up a bit with the atmosphere. :) I lit a candle and even got out our nice china plates, cloth napkins, and pretty beverage glasses out. So we had a sweet, romantic, simple dinner in a semi-fancy home atmosphere. It was fun. :) I do recommend it!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails