9.01.2010

caramel

With Fall on the horizon, I am loving all things caramel right now.  Caramel is my second favorite sweet next to chocolate.  Mix the two together and that's pure heaven.  Here are some caramel or caramel-inspired things that I'm lovin' right now:

Caramel Apples--Don't these look amazing?! I love the idea of trying out different types of toppings.  The possibilities are endless.

image source

Toasted Caramel Sugar--I won a Scentsy from the sweet Natalie at Extraordinary Love.  The first scent that we have tried is Toasted Caramel Sugar.  Yum, yum!! It makes the house smell like a bag of caramel candies...almost as if you could eat a piece of the air.  I love how the light adds a soft glow to the corner of our living room too.

image source

Land's End's Leather Ballet Slippers--The color of these flats look like the inside of a Rolo or a caramel-filled Dove chocolate.  Plus comfy flats are a teacher's staple.  These would look so cute with tights and a skirt, dress pants, or even capris and a light sweater.  The sole makes these look super comfy too...cute and comfy.  That gets the grade in this teacher's book!
image source

 So have any caramel loves yourself? What is making you crave Fall?

Pin It!

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE Caramel! And now I want to get a scentsy just so my house smells as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice choices! Now I want a caramel apple and some new flats. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my....those caramel apples look absolutely delectable!
    i'm so glad you are loving the scentsy still : ) that scent sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I have 2 scentsy plug ins and love then although now I'll have to try the caramel scent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I am hosting a Scentsy party next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails