4.13.2012

Fitness Friday {week 14}

the blessed life
How did Week 14 go?

Oops....we didn't do well the walks! We did go and do a lot...which meant walking around and Adeline having time in the stroller, but nothing structured or intentional as far as walks go.

Was I active?


I so want to get back into working out.  Right now, it's just not happening.  I know if I would just get going again, it would become habit.  Sigh...

Weight Loss?

Yes...down 1 more! (down 14 lbs. from starting weight) I am now just 5--yes, 5!!--pounds away from my goal weight!

Measurements?

Change in my waist, but not my thighs.

Waist: 28" (down 4" from starting measurement)
Thigh: 20.25" (down 2.5" from starting measurement)

Week 15 Goal?

Cook only light or healthy meals.  We will see how that goes! ;)

(See my list of weekly goals here.)

Now grab the button and link-up your Fitness Friday posts to share about your fitness journey! And if you have a moment...take some time to visit the links below and spread the love by encouraging these other awesome ladies that are joining in!

Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. Great goals I really need to take some examples from you :) Great job on being down another pound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's inspiration right there! Thanks.
    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails