4.20.2012

Fitness Friday! {week 15}

the blessed life
How did Week 15 go?

Pretty well! I lowered my calories due to my weight loss and it seems to have boosted my loss again.  I feel like these last few pounds may be difficult...we will see! We ate pretty healthy at home.  I had success cooking a freezer meal that I just threw into the crock pot...so easy! We are continuing to work on eliminating the junk in our pantry and replace it with natural, "real" food.  We are doing awesome at our house at cutting out the sodas...which I am so proud of us for doing!

Was I active?

We actually went on a few family walks this week! It felt great to get out and about again.  My schedule is so hectic right now, it's hard to fit activity in.  Every little bit counts!

Weight Loss?

Yes...down 1 more! (down 14.2 lbs. from starting weight) I am now just 4.8 pounds away from my goal weight! (I had an error last week...I really only lost .2 pounds once I did a second check on my weight on Friday.  My weight fluctuated so much last week!

Measurements?

Still steady at these numbers.  I think it's going to take getting more active again to make a change here.

Waist: 28" (down 4" from starting measurement)
Thigh: 20.25" (down 2.5" from starting measurement)

Week 16 Goal?

50 jumping jacks each day.

(See my list of weekly goals here.)

Now grab the button and link-up your Fitness Friday posts to share about your fitness journey! And if you have a moment...take some time to visit the links below and spread the love by encouraging these other awesome ladies that are joining in!

Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that is awesome! I need to keep up with my goals better for weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed at how well you've held steady with your 1 lb a week weight loss! So healthy! Mine is so random-some weeks it's 2 lbs and some weeks nothing, when I do basically the same thing. Weird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails