8.22.2011

miscellany monday

I'm linking up with Carissa on this Monday.  My brain is exhausted and miscellany is about all I can pull together! :)


I so miss sleeping in with this cutie every day like I did in the summer!


 Just when I didn't think I could love Target any more...I had a discovery...

Cup holders!! IN the Target cart!!

I have two different Targets I go to.  The one I usually go to isn't a new Target and therefore they don't have the cup holders.  The new Target I get to at times, do.  (I realize I may be way late in the game on this one.)  When I walked in and found these, I thought I might squeal from excitement.  I've said that carts need cup holders forever.  And now two of my favorite things go hand-in-hand--a cup holder and Target. Mucho love.


This is the lovely glider we found for sweet Adeline's nursery.  Yet another awesome piece found at our local antique/flea market.  I'm not only in love with the way it looks, but also the deal we got! This only cost us $39 and had recently been reupholstered! Be still my thrifty heart!

Pin It!

10 comments :

  1. I actually love it! I bet you could make a slip cover for it. Might be wiser than recovering, because then you could wash it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a steal on the chair!!!
    My target definitely does not have cart cup holders (that I've ever noticed!) You are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the cup holder at Target yet! How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that! We're only 9 weeks apart in pregnancy! I'm 20 weeks along with a baby boy Tate! I just love your name for your girl ,its adorable!! :) How exciting! Can't wait to see how your nursery turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glider! What a great deal. I can't wait to see the end results. ANd sweet Boone... I miss the doggie snuggles with Gracie too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glider! You will really love having that. I bought a regular armchair and even though it just got delivered I'm already kind of wishing I would have gone with a rocker/glider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gliders are the best! And wow...target has cup holders now? So cooL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to check that cup holder out the next trip to Target. I haven't noticed it yet. I love the Glider chair and so sweet to rock baby girl in. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to sip my coffee while at Target. And my Safeway has the cup holders too! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant about the cup holders!!! I want that! Just think soon you'll have a baby in that cart too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails