9.13.2011

bump update: weeks 31 and 32


How far along: 32 weeks

Baby size: Large jicama--whatever that is (length average: 16.7 inches and weight average: 3.75 pounds)

Total weight gain: About 15 pounds or so

Sleep: Getting comfortable is definitely getting more tricky--especially when she's in certain positions.  However, once I'm asleep, I'm sleeping like a rock.  I have also been having really vivid dreams about random, unimportant things that I wake up wondering if they were real or not.

Movement: All the time--and super strong.  She has some body part--bottom or feet or something hanging out near my ribs quite often now.  If I lift my right arm and take some deep breaths, that usually coaxes her out.  She hit my arm so hard with her foot today that it propelled it off my stomach.  Pretty funny.

Food cravings/aversions: Sweet tea, citrus things.  Still a pretty strong aversion to most authentic Mexican food.  Nothing sounds overly wonderful right now.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue, sore body, and pelvic pain.  I've also started to have some back pain in my lower, right back.  I've had tons of achiness but I think I've been trying to get a cold on top of regular pregnancy pains.  There were a couple days that my arms were even aching.  A headache and neck-ache have also been pretty common.  I've also had a few pain-free Braxton Hicks.  I could keep going, but I won't bore you. :)

What I miss: Normal energy level and not being in pain every day.

What I'm looking forward to: My first shower a week from Saturday.  I'm also not trying to wish time away at all (it's been a prayer of my heart)...but I'm ready to have my body back and my baby here.

Milestones: For me-- I've hit that "miserable" feeling of pregnancy.  For Adeline--She has hair by now and is spending her days plumping up.

Best moment this week: Our breastfeeding class was really informative and went really well.

Moments with Justin: He was pretty entertaining on the way to and leaving our breastfeeding class.  Also, it was neat to see how it struck him how important breastfeeding is for Adeline and how adamant he is about it.  I'm so thankful to have such a supportive hubby as my partner during such a life-changing time.

Pin It!

9 comments :

  1. Wow... hearing you talk about the movement BLOWS my mind. Like, you have a HUMAN BEING inside of you!!! How crazy is that!? Ha! Our God is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO wonderful to have a supportive husband! I was just telling tony that I'm so thankful he is supportive of my decisions to have a natural birth and breastfeed-he's with me 100% which makes it so much easier for me!
    I didn't end up taking a breastfeeding class...i hope I don't regret that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get to be 32 weeks already? You look so cute! I'm sorry you're not feeling great though. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will make such a difference to have a supportive husband when you first start breastfeeding. It can be tough at times and I wouldn't have made it through it without Jesse's encouragement and support. It's SO worth it if you stick with it and I know you will with Justin there every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's getting close!! So exciting :) You look adorable!
    Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby's support while breastfeeding is huge!!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an adorable pregnant lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are looking great!! can't wait to "meet" your little one so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my fav "belly" pic so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails