9.30.2011

How Much Can I Save in a Year? September Link-Up!


   
 How in the world is September already over?!

September Savings 
$57.94

2011 Total Savings
$661.76

Best of Savings

Free or Almost Free Items this month with coupons:

-Avent bottle with purchase of my prenatals

A Little Savings Tidbit

Check this post out to see how I have re-organized my coupon system!
  
Now it's your turn! Link-up below! Whether its an update on your savings so far this year or just a great trip you had with great savings! Anything goes! Also, make sure to go check out Thankfully Thrifty to see how Ashleigh's savings are going so far this year!


Pin It!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails