11.19.2012

a little treat for you

I always love sharing a deal with my readers! And even better...I'm passing on a freebie to you this time that everyone can cash in on!

Shutterfly has a new brand, Treat.  Through this site, you can create personalized greeting cards and send them straight from the site (you pay for postage at check-out) and you can even choose to add a gift card to be sent with the card! Talk about easy shopping!! Plus, the cards are right in line with how much you will pay in the store for a card (or cheaper)!

Well, we're all busy right now! But...

Your holiday checklist just got shorter. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE. Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.

The deal
One free Treat card good only on Monday 11/19 & Tuesday 11/20!

Simply use this code at check-out: 
TREATBLOGR

Enjoy!


I was contacted by Shutterfly and they are the sponsor of this post. All opinions are my own.



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails