11.02.2012

I don't know?!

This is just like me....adding something else to my plate.  I'm sitting down for a minute to blog while I'm in the middle of decorating and prepping for Adeline's (gulp) FIRST birthday party tomorrow! (We are still a week from her actual birthday.  That thought helps me fight back tears a little easier.)

I snapped some quick 12 month pics tonight to finalize a few decor projects for the party.  I had to share this little gem of a picture.  It sums up our house these days.

This is Adeline's "I don't know?!" pose.  Anytime we ask a question, someone leaves, something is taken away, or we say "I don't know", she strikes this pose.

This is Boone's, "I can't believe you're making me do this again" face.  It might also be saying, "Remember when I used to run this house?!"


Love this girl to pieces!!

(And her best bud, "Buh", aka Boone.)


Pin It!

10 comments :

  1. Thats too cute!! Cant wait to hear about her big party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! how cute is she?!?! can't believe she's gonna be one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious! I can't wait to see pictures from her party! Happy early Birthday sweet Adaline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe a year! Her hair has lightened up so much! What a doll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Love it!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about that sweet girl's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that - so cute! I can't wait to read about her birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails