1.26.2011

How Much Can I Save in a Year? Update!

Remember where I introduced you to my "How Much Can I Save in a Year" project for 2011? I just wanted to remind you that you'll have your own chance to link-up your savings! On January 31st, Ashleigh from Thankfully Thrifty and myself will have a link-up on both of our blogs that will run through February 7th where you can post your savings update from the month or simply a post about a great way you have saved money recently.  This link-up will occur at the end of each month throughout 2011.  So how much can you save this year? We can't wait to have you join us!

For more information, see Ashleigh's updated post here!

Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. I still need to know where to find my coupons before I can save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this :)
    Rachel - try coupons.com as a starting place, they have an easy site to get started on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails