10 Reasons Why I Love a Snow Day
(based on today's snow day):
1. Waking up without an alarm.
2. Sleeping in until 10 a.m. (see number one).
3. Lunch out with hubby.
4. Grocery shopping with no lines whatsoever and plenty of time to get my coupons ready.
5. Much-needed time to clean the kitchen and living room.
6. Playing fetch with Boone.
7. Watching Boone snooze on the couch.
8. Getting out of PJs to go eat lunch (see number 3) and then getting right back into them when I get home.
9. Watching the snow fall outside our windows all day.
10. No make-up and hair in a ponytail.
Let's see what other joy the rest of this day brings...
What do you love about a snow day?