5.11.2012

Fitness Friday {week 18}

the blessed life
Only ONE more week to go!

How did Week 18 go?

Pretty well.  I snacked well, but didn't eat as much fruit as I planned.  I really want to venture out on our fruit this summer.  Hoping to do better with this now that our Farmer's Market is open.

Was I active?

We walked some.  I also stayed active with my kiddos at recess.  I am contemplating starting the couch to 5k program.  We'll see! With summer coming, I know I'll actually have energy to get moving again.

Weight Loss?

No.  I actually had a gain of 0.8 this week.  Doesn't surprise me with all of our festivities we had last weekend with Derby and my little brother's college graduation. I'm down 15 lbs. from starting weight and I am now 4 pounds away from my goal weight.

Measurements?

I lost 0.25" from my thighs this week! Whoo hoo!

Waist: 28" (down 4" from starting measurement)
Thigh: 19.75" (down 3" from starting measurement)

Week 19 Goal?

Do 3 sets of stairs each day.

(See my list of weekly goals here.)

Now grab the button and link-up your Fitness Friday posts to share about your fitness journey! Only one week to go!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails