4.04.2010

an Easter blessing

Happy Easter!

I have been absent from the blogging world for a few days.  God is working like crazy in my heart right now...and honestly, I've just spent some time away to focus my mind and heart on what He is doing within my heart and the joined heart of mine and Justin's relationship.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that I have a Savior that we celebrate today (and hopefully every day) that meets me exactly where I am...and loves me way too much to leave me where I am.  He calls me to draw nearer and nearer to Him.  Just when I think I am where I should be...He moves again.  The prayer of my heart lately has been that He would set my heart on fire for Him.  That I would grow to love my Jesus more and more.  That I would love Him with a deep, passionate love.  That the way I live my life out would be all on faith....a life that couldn't be lived without Him.  Scriptures do say that God will give us the desires of our heart.....well He's working in mine and I only pray it keeps up.

So I promise to be back to my blogging groove soon.  However, maybe you're longing for a deeper relationship with Jesus...this Savior...Messiah...you have heard so much about today and in the past week.  My prayer is that He will meet you exactly where you are.  He loves you that much.

Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight.  They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"
Luke 24: 31-32


Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. it's always so beneficial to stop and refocus! oh how He loves us... He makes my heart glad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails