3.28.2012

i heart consignment sales

I am loving this season of great baby deals!! The spring/summer consignment sales seem to take place every weekend these days... Although I haven't started selling in these yet, I am taking advantage of buying!! I am all about the deals...especially when it comes to huge, over-priced toys that we will only use for a season of Adeline's life. However, I don't like to compromise on quality...and that's where I've been most impressed with consignments. Clothes barely worn or never worn, books gently used, and large toys (exersaucers, bouncies, etc.) that look like they have barely been touched. A quick wash and sanitize...and these things are as good as new!

My most recent find was today at our church's consignment sale. All the proceeds go to our church preschool and as a member, we were able to shop early. Whoo hoo.

The finds:

-Lord & Taylor smocked romper (doesn't look to have ever been worn)
-canvas slip-on shoes for spring/summer
-4 board books
-Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo (looks almost new)

The total price:

$21!!

Even better:

I shopped with a budget in mind and only spent cash that was out of our "blow money" envelope.

Check out Adeline's new goodies.



Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. Hello goodness!!!!!
    LOVE consignment and garage sales. They have the best baby things! Yay! That jumper looks just like ours but different colors-I hope Miss Adeline loves it! Good finds Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!!! :-) Love all of your finds!!!! That romper is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails