3.30.2012

Fitness Friday (week 12)

the blessed life


How did Week 12 go?

I did better this week as far as calories go, but ate pretty awful! We had fast food quite a bit and ate fried food that I hardly ever eat anymore.  Gross.  Back on the wagon now!

Was I active?

Yikes...not this week! ;) My goal is to get back on track with walks since the weather is so nice and Addie loves them.

Weight Loss?

Yes...down 1.8 more! (down 12 lbs from starting weight) I am now just 7 pounds away from my goal weight! Right on track--myfitnesspal hasn't steered me wrong with the calorie amount!

Measurements?

No change this week.

Waist: 28.5" (down 3.5" from starting measurement)
Thigh: 20.5" (down 2.25" from starting measurement)

Week 13 Goal?

Eat 2-3 servings of low fat dairy each day.

(See my list of weekly goals here.)

Now grab the button and link-up your Fitness Friday posts to share about your fitness journey! And if you have a moment...take some time to visit the links below and spread the love by encouraging these other awesome ladies that are joining in!

I haven't had the time to personally comment on your blogs here lately, but I am seeing your awesome work....keep it up!! You inspire me...that's for sure! :) I'm so glad many of you are finding encouragement in this weekly challenge!



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails