3.16.2012

Fitness Friday {week 10}

the blessed life


We are over halfway there!!

How did Week 9 go?

My goal this week was to only snack from the healthy list found here.  When I made these goals, I underestimated how busy my life would be when going back to work.  Needless to say, I didn't focus on just snacks from this list.  However, I did snacking more on cheese and veggies.  Pretty healthy.

Was I active?

We had gorgeous weather her this past week so my activity was in the form of taking walks with Adeline, Justin and Boone...love it!

Friday-
Saturday-30 minutes of vigorous cleaning (have I mentioned that I love that this can be counted as cardio?!)
Sunday-20 minute walk pushing Adeline
Monday-
Tuesday-30 minute walk pushing Adeline
Wednesday-20 minute walk pushing Adeline
Thursday-

Weight Loss?

Yes...down 1.2 more pounds! (down 9.2 lbs from starting weight)

Measurements?

Down in my waist this week by a 1/2"!

Waist: 29 1/4" (down 2 3/4" from starting measurement)
Thigh: 21" (down 1 3/4" from starting measurement)

Week 11 Goal?

20 push-ups each day!

Ha! I have to laugh at this because when writing these goals, I would have never imagined I could do around 70 push-ups...20 seemed like a lofty goal! But thanks to the encouragement from Natalie to do the 100 push-up challenge, I have improved greatly with my ability to do push-ups.  Find that fitness challenge here.  Seriously, you'll be amazed at how fast you gain in your push-up count!

(See my list of weekly goals here.)


Now grab the button and link-up your Fitness Friday posts to share about your fitness journey! And if you have a moment...take some time to visit the links below and spread the love by encouraging these other awesome ladies that are joining in!

I haven't had the time to personally comment on your blogs here lately, but I am seeing your awesome work....keep it up!! You inspire me...that's for sure! :) I'm so glad many of you are finding encouragement in this weekly challenge!

Pin It!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails