1.15.2010

organizing coupons--coupon album

Early in my first year as a newlywed I was going through the grocery store and saw this amazing lady weaving into the aisle next to me. In her hands was something that would change my budgeting life! :) It was the most creative and sensible way to organize coupons. I have been through just piling them in my wallet and using one of those silly small pocket thingies that you can organize the coupons into sections. No offense if that works for you....I just hated flipping through the coupons in the sections. Check out this amazing invention.....

Purchase a small flimsy picture album.
(You can purchase these for under $1 at places like Wal-Mart).
Cut your coupons out and simply slide them into the pages where you would normally place pictures.


I like to organize mine with food coupons in the front, Boone's dog food and treat coupons next, then household item coupons (dish detergent, toothpaste, etc.), and finally department store and restauraunt coupons in the back.
Yes, GENIUS! This has made my coupon organization so easy that I use a coupon almost everywhere I go. I am never without my coupons because this light album fits right in my purse. Go for it, you'll be amazed by how easy it is to access your coupons!

_____________________________________________

2010 Coupon Savings Running total:

*I saved $7.60 with coupons on my $74.00 grocery bill today.
*2010 savings so far....$12.10


I'm linking this post to Thrifty Decor Chick's So Fresh and So Clean Party

Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. OOhh, I LOVE this idea!
    I'm a coupon beginner and I was wondering what would be the best way!!
    I'm giving this a try because I need to be able to see my coupons pretty much all at once!!
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used coupons before but, maybe I will start! Check out my cleaning tips at..
    http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/01/different-way-to-clean.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails