3.15.2013

for the birds

my great grandma loved birds
my grandma loves birds
my mom loves birds
I have grown to love birds because of how special they are to the amazing ladies in my life.

And now...Adeline loves birds.

She ADORES feeding the birds at MaJo and PaJack's (her great grandparents' house). MaJo always lets her toss out bird feed and then she comes inside and watches through the door as the birds flock to eat what she puts out.

So it's safe to say we have a fifth generation bird lover. :)




Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. I have a few bird lovers in my family as well. Georgia is probably the biggest fan. We feed them at our house too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails