3.11.2013

little sponge

Adeline is at a stage where I'm losing track of all she can say and do because she's learning new things so quickly! I wanted to make sure to document all of it at this point as far as her communication and vocab goes to help me keep track.

Words Adeline can say:

Mama
Dada
Boo (Boone)
Muh (more)
Mih (milk)
Papa
Gee
Ah duh (all done)
Bah (Matt)
Woo woo (dog)
Cah (cat)
Ah ah (monkey)
Quack quack (duck)
diss (this or what's this)
da (that or what's that)
bye bye
nana (banana)
ba (bath)
choo choo (train)
buh (book)
babeh (baby)
rush (brush- for teeth)
wahwah (water)
baw (ball)
kitch-ch (kitchen)
ah-di-di (I did it!)

Signs-
more
please
all done
up

Knows and can shake head-
yes
no

Knows hot- will blow on things

Knows-
ear
head
foot
belly
leg
where shoes and socks go
where bow goes
where hat goes
high five
commands- one and two step
what prayer time is (hold hands, bows head)
shhh (finger to mouth and says shhh)
who people are- will point to self and say "I" or "babeh"
you say car or truck she vrooms

And the list goes on. This stage is so fun. It's like she's a sponge, taking everything in and then oozing with new things she's learned every day!


Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. So fun!! And I felt like between 18 and 21 months, Lil's talking just took off! Along with other stuff. A very fun stage!!
    You need to do a blog post on your store. Maybe I missed it..? I want to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails