3.01.2010

spring decor and repurposing


Spring is in the air.  Hallelujah!

I bought a great crock flower pot at our local flea market for just $7.  It was sitting in our extra bedroom waiting to be filled with flowers on the back deck when it gets warmer...and I decided to do a little repurposing to incorporate it into our foyer for some "springing up" decor.
Before


After


I simply flipped the flower pot over, placed some fake moss left over from my flower cube craft and placed this cute little bird I found on clearance for $3 at Kirkland's at the top. 
 (I love the little bird...my grandma loves birds and it reminds me of her...and spring of course.)


So there you have it.  A little mini spring makeover for the foyer of our little nest.  What do you have around your house you can repurpose in a unique way?




Pin It!

5 comments :

  1. Looks great! I really like your header!!! Thanks for checking out my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So creative and it fits with the table perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Everything about it! and I love the table too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails