2.28.2010

single sentence Sunday

Sarah Ann over at Sarah Ann's Bon Mot started a neat thing called, "Single Sentence Sunday" on her blog.  I just connected with her through the blogging world, and am already enjoying what she's all about! :) Love connecting with blogging buddies! Well she has challenged me to join into her new Sunday post idea.  Single sentence? Those are two scary words for a "wordy" writer.  (Do you notice how I had to add words to this post about a single sentence?) But I love the idea and simplicity of it so here goes.... ;)

Why do we often judge others based on their personal struggles that we don't have ourselves and can't even relate to based on where we are in our own life?

Can't say this is an original thought....my pastor's sermon today made me think about this.  However, it's so worth pondering!

Thanks Sarah Ann for the invite into your special Sunday post! Now go check out her blog!

sarah ann's bon mot




Pin It!

4 comments :

  1. hmmm.. this is a good idea, I might consider doing it, too! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, I'll try it next week! Thanks for swinging by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But by judging others we are making ourselves feel better, right? I find karma just puts me in their shoes at the next available opportunity, so have learned the hard way that it's better to empathise and sympathise than criticise!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple but deep statement. How true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails