2.01.2010

featured?!

Oh I'm so excited...can you tell by the post title? (And for those of you that don't know me outside of the blogging world, I don't hide my excitement at all.) My blog was FEATURED on Blissfully Domestic's Relationship section.  Thanks so much to Malia at Blissfuly Domestic! I was featured in the "Brag on Him Friday" section of their website.  Check it out here!

I feel so blessed as this really is the first time I have sorta been "published".  How neat! I've been passionate about writing since my lovely 4th grade teacher found that passion within me and helped me to blossom within that gift.  (Whoa...wake-up call to me.  I can actually ignite a passion for a life-long calling within my students each day. I know this...but do I rememember this thought each day?)

Thanks for everyone's support...whether you stop by every once in a while, follow daily or am my mom (or any other friend/family member) that reads for joy even though you could just read out of feelings of obligation.  :) I hope that my words reach your heart and you are blessed by them each time you visit.  I so appreciate you!

Pin It!

5 comments :

  1. Congrats to you! I'm always excited to get a "byline." Makes you feel "special," doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you...on one of my favorite blogs. Stopping and looking around from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to you.
    -Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    stopping by from SITS - exploring sitstablogs...

    http://BLOGitse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I don't know what that site is but I am certainly going to click over and see it : ). Your blog background is so pretty. I just love it! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails