4.22.2011

not just any Friday

via
Today I can't help but think about grace.

Grace that is available to anyone.  No matter who you are.  No matter what is in your past.

Grace that completely changes your life...redeems you...and comes with no conditions.

Although our hearts should be intentional on praising God every day for this grace He provided through Jesus' sacrifice on the cross...today is a day that we should reevaluate our hearts and truly consider if we are living grace-filled, thankful lives for what our sweet Savior did for each.one.of.us.

Are we living for Him? He gave His life for us.
Are we loving Him and his children with all we have?  He calls and beckons us to this.
Are our hearts living the redeemed life we are blessed with if we've made the decision to follow Christ?

Today, this grace amazes me like it has so many times since I decided to follow Jesus.  It stops me in my tracks, humbles me, and brings tears of awe and thankfulness to my eyes.

And the best part about all of this? Good Friday isn't the end of the story.  He is risen.  He longs to walk with us.

How does this grace impact your life today? Every day? Questions about this sweet grace? Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful post, Cait! I agree, it's important to re-focus today and remember what Jesus did for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails