4.30.2011

Monthly Savings Link-Up...Coming Monday!



I know today is April 30th, the end of the month, but our savings posts are still to come! Check back Monday. The link-up will be available then. I can’t wait to hear about all of your great savings! And now hitting the second trimester...I'm starting to get back into my savings mode so I actually have some good deals to share! Whoo hoo!

And if you are new to this, at the end of each month you have the chance to link-up (or leave a comment with) your monthly savings! Ashleigh from Thankfully Thrifty and myself are keeping a running total of our savings for the year.  We love it when you join in! You can link-up your monthly savings or simply savings from a great shopping trip you had. So if you haven’t already, write about your savings, grab the button, and then come back Monday to link up! I would love to have you join us!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails