1.07.2012

first walk

We have had gorgeous weather here lately! I am so loving the much-needed sunshine and warmer temperatures.  With Adeline coming home when the cool temperatures were just starting and then the weather actually getting pretty cold when I was actually ready to venture out with her for a walk, she hadn't been on her first walk yet!

Yesterday we took advantage of the sunshine, warm weather, and ventured out for her first walk! She loved it and started off with all smiles!



At one point I pulled the blanket up to block the sun from her eyes...she couldn't see around anymore...and started fussing.  As soon as I pulled the blanket back down so she could look around, she was happy again.  I love how alert she is and how much she enjoys taking in the world around her.

By the end of the walk, she was out!


First walk....success!

Pin It!

8 comments :

  1. So fun! :-) She's just too cute! I wish it would warm up here so we could go out and walk...not sure if it will until springtime :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...we had the opposite problem when I brought G home from the hospital. It was WAY too hot to take her anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how sweet she is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe she's a cutie. That's a great sign that she likes walks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness do you think she'll have Justin's eyes? They look so big and blue!!!
    Love the "I love you because" frame from the post before this too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! The weather has been great here, too. Definitely trying to take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, how fun! She looks so cute all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails