1.06.2012

Fitness Friday--Starts Today!

*If you previously grabbed the button for this link-up, please delete it and grab it again...there was a mistake that is now fixed. Thanks!*

Today starts the first week of Fitness Friday following the Week 1 goal! You can find all the details about Fitness Friday here and how you can join in if you would like! If interested, post your starting stats (find mine here) and get started with your first week! I'll be back next Friday to share my stats and how I did with Week 1!

Week 1 Goal- Track calories

(I'm using the "MyFitnessPal" app which gives you the amount of calories to consume based on how many pounds you want to lose each week to reach your set goal weight.  It also ups your calories if you work out and input your activity, plus it allows you to edit your calories for each day.  I added 500 calories a day to what it gave me since I'm breastfeeding.)

Want to join? Grab the button below and link-up!


the blessed life



Pin It!

7 comments :

  1. I am using My Fitness Pal too! I would love to be friends on there. My name is martylou83. :-) Good luck with your fitness goals! Can't wait to read how your first week went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll link up later today when my post goes up! I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app so that I could keep track a bit more, hopefully it's helpful. I'm really looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did you know that when you click on your button it takes you to a different site? Just wanted you to be aware :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder to link up :) I had scheduled the post night and would have forgotten today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss the extra calories nursing affords! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love :-) I linked up!!! PS when typing in "Happy Home" I accidentally typed "happy hoe" first! AH!!! Luckily I caught it!!! Did I mention Emma Claire got me up at 4am today? ha! It's my bedtime :-)

    So excited to link up each week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails