1.24.2012

my little kangaroo

Adeline is going through a stage of wanting to be held a lot.  Honestly I don't mind because I know I will want these days back down the road.  However, this momma does need her hands once in a while! If not, we may drown in laundry here and the Hoarders show may come knocking on our door due to the way the kitchen looks...

So we have a new favorite position with our Moby wrap since my sweet girl has head control now. :)


This is the best of both worlds...she's up and moving looking around at everything (her new favorite past-time at 2 1/2 months) and I have my hands and get to snuggle my baby...all at the same time!

The funniest part of this is that my little cat napper that isn't crazy about napping these days (or for very long when she does), fell sound asleep while I was loading the dishwasher.  I went to the mirror and found this sweet face!


Oh how I love my little kangaroo!

Pin It!

8 comments :

  1. So sweet!!! I need to flip her around in the Moby the next time I use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love it!! Callyn loves facing out in the Moby too...we just tried it about a month ago for the first time and she went nuts. The second time I had her in it we were at a big church conference eating dinner and she fell asleep like that, too. I couldn't believe it!!
    Enjoy lots of kangaroo=ing with your babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! Shes really growing...
    I wish that they had those wraps when my daughters were baby's. They would have come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried mine yesterday for the first time, I loved it! She was right up against me and I got so much done, Addyson doesn't have full head control yet, but kept popping her head out to try to look around! We have the same color Moby too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness she is SO CUTE! My wee one is a cat napper too! It's so hard to get things done! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, look at that cute sleeping face!! Yes it is nice to have a free hand every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And your right..enjoy these days of her wanting held! I wish Makayla still wanted to be held like she did when she was that little! Dont listen to people who say you'll spoil them either..that is so far from the truth!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails